Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

Google Earth: Glen Innes landmarks

South East
Pak n Save




South East
Te Oro

South East
Glen Innes Pools

South East
University of Auckland

South East
Auckland Netball Centre

South East
Glen innes




What I found easy about the application.
I found it easy to find certain landmarks or locations by mentioning a keyword and not having to input the entire name of a landmark.It was also easy to drop and drag the little person onto the roads to have a better look at the certain landmark instead of seeing it at a birds eye view

What was difficult about the applicaton?
Not much.Except for the fact that we can only really use road views.

One of the other landmarks I found was?
My shop in Pt England and my other shop in Glen Innes

The only landmark I could recognize from above was pak n save mainly because of its big yellow desgn.


















No comments:

Post a Comment